Monday, June 3, 2013

June already?

Hi all,

Doing well as always. The biggest stress right now is the end of the school year. We still have two weeks before school is done and then we teachers can relax and start our summer jobs.

The swim club is open. Aborted my swim after 10 laps on opening day. Water was too darn cold. It took me two hours to warm up afterwards. The next week I swam 1000m no problem. I look forward to summer lap swimming. 45 minutes in the water with just the sound of bubbles rushing by. It's my time of mindfulness and clarity.

The girls are getting too big to throw and flip around in the pool. I will do my best before they break me.

I am waiting patiently for this to arrive to put in the basement. Sometimes with cancer you want to crush something. I am going to channel this feeling toward more fitness.


No comments:

Post a Comment