Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Happy Fourth of July!

In a nut shell:
1) Happy Fourth of July!
2) Had an MRI and reading last week: No change, no growth!!! Awesome
3) It's HOT in DC but our power has stayed on!
4)The heat has gone to my head because Marcie and I have signed up for two races: Super Spartan Race in Leesburg, Virginia on August 26 and the Nation's Triathlon on September 9.

Regarding those races: I would like a shirt or bike jersey to promote the fight against brain cancer. anything out there that I can order?
Maybe I should create my own with a good quote:
"I have brain cancer; your excuse is invalid."
Any ideas?

Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness.


1 comment:

  1. Don't know where to get the jersey, but there's a book out there that I really loved. In fact, it led to my doing a 5-day, 500 mile bike trip. It's by Suzy Becker, "I Had Brain Surgery. What's Your Excuse?"

    Best of luck in your races.

    ReplyDelete