Monday, March 1, 2010

Mmmmm....chemo

Third round of this chemo cycle. With the chemo, I have to take an anti-nausea pill. But for that I also have to take a laxative. Just can't win for losing. ;-)

Hair is still growing in slowly. I have gotten pretty good at clipping my own hair, now a Sunday ritual. Have not shaved it completely bald though.

I have been back teaching full-time for over a month but it has been weird. Last week was the first week of five full days. We have had the normal days off plus seven snow days and four delays. I really enjoyed the "snow week" with the girls, but boy, am I ready for Spring.

1 comment:

  1. Ready for spring here, too. Just wanted to let you know I was thinking about you--thanks for the updates. Glad to hear everything is going well.

    Jane

    ReplyDelete