Sunday, December 8, 2013

Happy December!

Hey all,
I am doing just dandy. A snow day tomorrow will be even better. It has been a ridiculously long time since my last post. Basically, no news is good news from my last MRI in October.

They pushed my next MRI back by a month, every four months instead of three months. I have to check my calendar. I think next one is in January.

I have a beard now. It's very hipster.

If you are doing the Spartan 30 burpees a day for 30 days, don't miss days. Doing 150 burpees in one session is not fun. I add penalties for missed days. I needed to do 150 so I did 190 instead. Aroo!

Speaking of Spartan Races, I watched the Spartan championships on NBC Sports yesterday.
There was an athlete, Ivar Leon, who raced. He is also fighting brain cancer and is a top athlete, winning marathons. Awesome story, awesome guy.
http://pickingupahitchhiker.blogspot.com/
Spartan video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=auM8kK7qblg

Merry Christmas everyone!



3 comments:

  1. Hi there! I was reading up on few of your posts and had quick question about your blog. I was hoping you could email me back when you get the chance, thanks!

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Emily,
      Sorry for the delay. How can I help you?

      Delete
  2. No news is good news indeed! :)

    ReplyDelete