Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Super Spartan Race Results

The Super Spartan Race was so awesome! I had so much fun over 10+ miles in the rain and mud. 20+ obstacles and dozens of things to hop and climb over. I finished 443rd out of 1600 racers in 2 hours and 36 minutes. (23rd out of 124 males age 40-44). Can I assume that I finished first for all the racers with brain cancer?
 I had the biggest smile on my face throughout as I was reveling in pushing myself physically and mentally through the event. I loved that my family was on the course to cheer me on. I gave them mid-race muddy hugs after I came out of the mud crawl under barbed wire.




3 comments:

  1. I thought it was going to be some boring old post, but it really compensated for my time. I will post a link to this page on my blog. I am sure my visitors will find that very useful. crystal ball markers ladies

    ReplyDelete