Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Jake the Snake!


I am so excited! After putting the purchase off for too long, Marcie convinced me to go ahead and get a new bike for Christmas. Can't wait to get it muddy! Ho, ho, ho!

Oh yeah, Dr. P, my oncologist, said that since the Temodar regimen is going well and I tolerate it well I will stay on for six more months. Crush that cancer!

It is Thanksgiving break, my parents are here, the girls are happy and I am married to Wonder Woman. I have so much to be thankful for.

2 comments:

  1. I regard government as serving much the same purpose as a teacher supervising a playground. The kids do their thing, and only if they get badly out of hand does the teacher get involved.

    function rooms in Liverpool

    ReplyDelete
  2. If it is more than your par score , then you add the difference between the no: of shots and the par score to our score .

    Liverpool function room

    ReplyDelete